Terms of Service
Ticket purchase policy
- In the form provided, the buyer must indicate the number of tickets or gift vouchers he wants to purchase, the name of the buyer, email address and other specified information.
- Information about the buyer is being used for order fulfillment and marketing purposes. The Buyer has the right to refuse to receive all information related to marketing purposes.
- The order is submitted when the buyer in advance pays the company the price of the service.
- After the payment, the buyer (thereafter a customer) gets an e-ticket or a gift voucher automatically.
- A printed ticket or mobile version of your ticket or gift voucher is required upon arrival at the event.
- The ticket can only be used once on the date indicated.
- A gift voucher for a specific entertainment can only be used once.
- A gift voucher with the amount of money can be used one or several times until the amount of money is spent.
- Tickets and gift vouchers are not exchangeable. Tickets and gift vouchers can be refunded only if the event was cancelled due to the fault of the organizer.
- The customer can change the date or time of the entertainment no longer than 48 hours before the entertainment. The change of the date or time costs +50% order amount. There could be exceptions for specific entertainments. More information about it you can find in our page www.funtopfun.com.
- A gift voucher extension up to three months costs 10 euros. This amount of money is not included in the value of the gift voucher and can’t be used for entertainment purchase.
- Being late to the entertainment for more than 10 minutes is considered as non-arrival. There is no refund for non-arrival or cancellation of the booking.
- Some entertainments involve a photographer and the photos can be used for marketing purposes. By accepting the terms, customers confirm that they accept the fact that those photos can be used for marketing purposes.
- An invoice will be sent via email on the day of the event. If during one booking session the entertainment was booked for different dates – an invoice will be sent via email before the first event.
- A gift voucher or a set is valid for 12 months from the date of the purchase (i.e when a gift voucher or a set was bought).