Brussels sightseeing tour by the car
Brussels sightseeing tour by the car. Do You know why Brussels is becoming such a trendy spot? Why does it have a nickname “The European Village”? There are many surprising attractions. You can find almost 90 museums, amazing squares, parks, fascinating walks, trendy restaurants and bars. You will hear interesting facts about Belgian mentality. How do they differ from the Dutch and the French? You will learn about Belgian cuisine: mussels, french fries, flemish carbonate, rabbit in beer, waffles, speculoos and of course the chocolate!
- Grand Place
- Peeing Boy Statue
- Royal Square
- Palace of Justice with a panoramic view of the city
- The square and the church on Sablon
- European quarter
- The palace and park of the Fiftieth anniversary
- The quarter of St. Catherine
- Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- The Royal Residence
- Cathedral of St. Michael
You required to have Your own vehicle.